Waste turns into raw material. Due to our professional
toll grinding, you can quickly re-use your expertly processed rests for the current
production. In respect of purity and quality, the toll grinded recyclate has the
same processing characteristics as virgin material. What means, you make the most
of your purchased virgin materials and lower costs.
We recycle all of your plastic waste in every form and quality.
These include engineering plastics such as PMMA, PC, SAN, ABS, or PA.
Especially the recycling of crystal clear plastic requires absolutely clean
and safe work procedures. We?ve been specializing in it for many years.
- Separating and sorting of mixed rests according to quality and color
- Removal of masking films and other composites
- Dismantling of other parts
- Toll grinding from powder to coarse regrind (1-35 mm)
- Sifting and dust removal
- Metal removal
- Packaging in all standard containers
(octabins, big bags, paper bags, wire mesh containers)
We process your plastic scrap in our own company. Due to our quality management,
you'll get back your own valuable original material again as clean recyclate guaranteed
free of any contaminations.
- Planning and creation of waste management concepts
- Free provision of suitable collection containers
(Euro wire mesh containers, large wire mesh containers, wire mesh pallett systems)
- Pick-up express service guaranteed within 48 hours
- Regular pick-ups for smaller amounts
- Replacement of empties at every pick-up
- Prompt return delivery of recyclates packed in octabins, big bags,
or wire mesh containers
Lohnaufbereitung Ihrer Kunststoffe:
Information / Consultation
Do you have any questions or require a telephone consultation? Call +49 6722 937703-0 or send us a message:
To contact form
Request a free quote:
Download the Toll Grinding inquiry form (in German) to request an offer
[ + PBG-Datei, 264 KB ] for your Plastic radicals. Simply fill it out, and then fax or mail to us.
Pick-up service for customers:
On schedule with own truck or haulage contractor. Register your recycling